Home‎ > ‎

Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact about athletics?
     Barry Godsey, Athletic Director - bgodsey@campbell.k12.va.us

Who do I conact abour Driver's Education?
     Call the main office to set up an appointment time.

Who is my counselor?

Who do I contact to get a copy of my transcripts?
     Mrs. Martin, Counseling secretary

What if I missed my locker or yearbook pickup time?
     Call the main office to set up a new pickup time.

What do I do if I still need to get a prom refund?
     Complete a W-9 form and send in to the school to get reimbursed. The form is attached at the bottom of this page.
Barry Godsey,
Jul 17, 2020, 8:33 AM